A strong brand will help maximise your business performance over time
Spinningdrum are passionate in our belief that a strong brand is built from the inside of an organisation, by aligning ‘what you do’ with ‘what you say’. This is key to developing an enduring brand.
Building brand value is a continuous process activated by delivering on your promises. This establishes trust and loyalty from your customers, generates employee pride and creates value.We help develop brands that consistently deliver on their promise through our core services.
Clearly defining what your brand stands for
Successful brand positioning establishes what you want your brand to stand for in the minds of your customers. When developing your brand positioning we focus our answers on the following questions:
- What do you want to stand for?
- What is your core idea that gives you a point of competitive advantage?
- How do you want to be described by your customers?
We can help you develop a clear brand positioning that is compelling to your people and your customers.
Defining how you organise and present your brand
- Good brand identity systems make the structure of your organisation clear and easier to understand.
- Strong brands know what they represent. They have a distinctive visual identity and tone of voice.
- Distinctive brabds speak clearly to people in words and images.
- A strong brand identity embodies the positioning of your brand.
We develop brand identity systems that are rooted in strategic thinking and will distinguish you from the competition and build loyalty.
Aligning and motivating your people to deliver
For many businesses the people they employ make a vital contribution to building their brand through their day-to-day behaviours. Every interaction from how the telephone is answered to the speed and quality of service is an opportunity to build or erode your brand.
Through culture audits and the development of a vision, purpose and values framework we can help you align what you say with what you do to help build a stronger reputation for your company.